- Teacher Help Document (Instructional)
- To log in to the teacher portal, go to http://ads.cete.us/ads/.
- Supported browsers:
- Firefox 10.0.5 and above
- Safari 4 and 5
- IE 8 and above
- Supported platforms:
- 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Mac OS X: 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 (Only Intel-based Macs are supported)
Building and District Resources
- Help Document for Building and District Users (Instructional)
- Student Tutorial
- Web version
- Print version (PDF)
- Video version (on site) - Please allow up to 30 seconds for the video to load. For older machines, it may take even longer. If the video does not load, clear your recent history (including your cache and cookies) and try again.
- Video version (YouTube)
- Student Practice Site
This student practice site allows users to experience the look, feel, and functionality of KWIET® from the student's point of view without having to submit STCO records through the KIDS system. Please note the following caveats regarding the KWIET® student practice site:
- A current version of the KWIET® student application must be installed prior to using the student practice site. Users who experience difficulties using KWIET® are recommended to first check that a current version of KWIET® has been installed. For installation information, please visit:
- This student practice site will permit a user to experience KWIET® from the student point of view. The practice site does not demonstrate the functionality that educators see.
- The student practice site does not save student work or allow collaboration. The student practice site simply offers a view of the student side. Saving student work and collaboration are both available features when students log in to KWIET® with their own usernames and passwords.
The KWIET® student practice site can be accessed using the generic login and password:
- Login: kwiet
- Password: guest